Security Labels International has 40 years experience in the specialist field of security labels and tamper evident labels.
Unlike other suppliers in this field we manufacture labels in house from our factory in the English Midlands, giving us the flexibility to respond quickly to your needs without any breech of confidentiality by using outside suppliers. We also conduct extensive research and development at our factory to develop our own products and trial new technologies as they become available.
Call us on: +44 (0) 1543 431 099
Email us at: email@example.com
Our approach to the challenging tamper evident label market is to use a wide range of techniques in combination to develop a solution for each individual application. This means that we are not tied to using any one proprietary technology, giving you access to the solution you need for every security label application in one place.
For confidentiality reasons you will not find details of our previous projects or customers here. However, we do offer a description of the variety of techniques we employ in the manufacture of security labels and the typical fields in which our products are used.
You can contact us to discuss your project needs in confidence at any time, secure in the knowledge that you are talking to the experts in bespoke security label solutions.
Registration Number: 951963
VAT: 278 6404 27
D-U-N-S number: 290422047
Security Labels International is a part of the Mercian Labels Group.
- All Label Lock products are manufactured and supplied under the highest of quality control procedures including UKAS accredited ISO 9001:2008 certification to manufacture tamper evident packaging (certificate here).
- We sell C-TPAT compliant – ISO 17712 Classification Grade H high security seals in our range as well as security “I” (Indicative) and “S” (Security) level tamper evident seals
- Security Labels International is a full member of A|D|S, the trade organisation advancing the UK Aerospace, Defence, Security and Space industries
- Security Labels International is an Associate Member of the AIPIA – the Active & Intelligent Packaging Industry Association.
- Security Labels International is a member of The Institute of Packaging, a Division of IOM3, the Institute of Materials, Minerals and Mining.